RC September Day 3:

Hello hello hello! It's Day 3 of September Reverse Confetti's sneak peaks!!


Today the team is showcasing Joyful Holiday Wishes



and Holiday Bough:



For my Joyful Holiday Wishes cards:
I started by running Sweet As Sugar paper in our new Center Frame Cover Panel (I know I will be using this cover panel a LOT!). I then ran it again through my die cut machine is gold foil. That's when I decided to make another card using all the bits.


I made a little label using a sentiment from Joyful Holiday Wishes and adhered it to my card base. Next I used the new Wreath of Joy die cut and made it the centre of my card - isn't it just the prettiest??!! 


I would like to note that I separated the letters from each other manually. It actually comes attached together (see my next card below).






For my Holiday Bough card:
I made this one pretty easily. I started with Sand cardstock and I gold heat embossed Holiday Bough shapes to make my own pattern paper. Next I added Wreath of Joy in gold foil (I left the letters attached to each other). And that's that. I didn't add one embellishment to this card (gasp) as I find it is shiny enough without!












Comments

MadeByMeghanK said…
Ooooo I LOVE the JOY die in gold!!!
Wow! Gorgeous! I love the gold embossing and foiling on your cards- stunning!
~amy~ said…
The added gold is perfect!
Connie said…
Hi Deanne :) Lovely variations on these cards!!! Terrific! Thanks for inspiring me :)
Denise Bryant said…
Love all the gold sparkle! Beautiful cards with these pretty designs!

Popular Posts