Happy Thursday all! I hope you have been enjoying your week. I apologize for not being around much - we have been spending a lot of time outside building fences, planting trees etc. I love to give everything 100% of my attention and I feel like my crafting has been thrown to the back burner. Hmmmm - need to change that, and soon!!!
We have a new FUSION challenge for you - enjoy and have fun!!!!!
1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.
So I chose to do both, well sort of again. My LO is loosely based on the sketch but when I put it all together the sentiment didn't want to fit nicely so I had to revamp it a bit.
I decided to bring out the watercolour paints again (I feel so "artsy" painting!). I stamped and masked Clearly Besotted Fresh Flowers and heated with Stampendous! Opaque White embossing powder. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted Dandelion Dreams stamped in Versafine Onyx Black.
Don't forget you can check out the rest of the team's creations. Just click on their names below: