Reverse Confetti Holiday Release:

 



You guys!!!!!!! This is my last official Reverse Confetti post!! Thank you Jen for being my amazing craft family over the past 4 plus years.

I went with something a little different and chose pastels and orange.

I started with smooshing some Tangerine, Piggybank, and Peach inks onto my background cardstock to which was than ran though my die cut machine with Triangles.
Next I built a little peach Tree used it as my next layer. On top of that I blended Coral ink and our Oval Window Cover Panel and adhered it to my base. I used Tangerine and Salsa ink with the new Patterned Panels to create dotted dots for some extra colour and depth.


To all these layers I coloured and added this sweet kitty bat from Boo Day sitting on cinnamon sticks from Autumn Apple Cider. Lastly I added a Boo Day sentiment and some grey enamel dots.



 


  

  

 


Blog Hop List:

Reverse Confetti

Candice Fisher

Cheiron Brandon

Dilay Nacar

Ali Farmer

Heather Ruwe

Audrey Tokach

Michelle Short

Tiffany Pryce-Russom

Kelly Lunceford

Jeanne Jachna

Lisa Henke

Susan Wymer

Amy Rohl

Amy Kolling

Becky Roberts

Andrea Shell

Lien Leysen

Keia Shipp-Smith

Tricia Barber

Dana Kirby

Jenny Colacicco

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss

Deanne Kuntz



Comments

~amy~ said…
This is adorable Deanne!!! Soooo happy you joined us today!
Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Popular Posts