RC September Blog Hop:

Woot! Woot! Everything myself and my teamies have been showcasing the last three days is available in the Revere Confetti Shop!


I made these sweet little tags (using our new Fold Over Window Tag) with Sweet Stripes and Free Spirit papers. I then coloured the pumpkin bears from Pick Of The Patch and adhered him to the tags.


Next I attached the tags with matching lime green ribbon and some rustic twine. And you guys... this is my first Cricut Joy project. I thought these mugs would be the perfect compliment to pumpkin bear. My mugs are done in a gold shimmer vinyl and read: pumpkin spice all of the things.

Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, you know that I LOVE this project! So fun! Love how your mugs turned out too!
LIZARD said…
I am not a coffee drinker anymore...but I think what you created here is just AMAZING! Pumpkin spice of all things it the best of the things! Such a cute tag too to go along with such a wonderful gift. Love the sparkle on the mugs and the details that you colored the bears in. Their fresh faces with the rosy glow and that cute muffler! Cheers to your mugs and pumpkin love!

Popular Posts