Believe:

I am here to send you all a little holiday cheer. Before we know it, Christmas will be here. It's been very cool out and the nights are even cooler.


I started my slimline card by stamping this beautiful sentiment from our new Joyful Holiday Wishes stamp set. I also stamped lots of pretties from Holiday Bough and heat embossed everything in a pretty silver.

Next I grabbed a handful of watercolour makers and coloured everything. I also coloured in the background in a light soft grey.


To add a little depth to my one layer card, I spritzed water and carefully placed a paper towel on my card to soak up the ink leaving me with a bit of a colour resist look. Lastly I added some enamel dots in a coordinating colour. Bingo bango - done and perfect for the mail!





Comments

Popular Posts