RC November Day 3:

Hello hello hello! It's Day 3 of November's Reverse Confetti's sneak peaks!!


Today the team is showcasing Yuletide Mice

 
 
and Deerly:

 

For my Yuletide card:

I started by grabbing some fun pattern papers from Darling Dots, Winter Solstice, and Sweet as Sugar.


I coloured and adhered my mice from Yuletide Mice to the pattern paper and added sentiments from Seasonal Says It All. I also added a few enamel dots in coordinating colours :)


 


 

 

  




For my Deerly card:

I started with a cheery scenic background to which I coloured and adhered my little reindeer from Deerly. I was planning to make one a Rudolph with a red nose but got a little carried away with my brown pencils :S


I also used a coordinating sentiment from Deerly, added a few stamped snowflakes and a few colour coordinating enamel dots.


 



 







Comments

~amy~ said…
super sweet projects Deanne!
MadeByMeghanK said…
I LOVE your slimline deer card and cutest mice!
Sue D said…
Love the papers on the first card and the cute slimline scene.
Those Yuletide Mice are the cutest little things ever. Great job showcasing them. They're on my "I NEED" list. Reverse Confetti never disappoints!
Julie O'Neil said…
Love that slime line card and all the texture you got on those reindeer!
Giselle said…
I never think to use patterned paper but it looks great! Your deer card is adorable!

Popular Posts