RC November Blog Hop:

Woot! Woot! Everything myself and my teamies have been showcasing the last three days is available in the Revere Confetti Shop!

In my head I saw this little manger in the middle of my card surrounded by something... I saw my Wreath of Joy Confetti Cuts and new that was the direction I should be going in :)

I started by using our new Plaid Lines Small and Big in gold metallic, Brick and Stone cardstock. I then grabbed this pretty polka dot Winter Solstice paper and Abundant Autumn making lots of layers.


Lastly I added a gold metallic star from Away in a Manger and a sentiment from Seasonal Says it All, with of course colour coordinating enamel dots! Bingo bango - fin!!



 

  

 

 




Blog Hop List:

Amy Kolling

Ali Farmer

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Joan Bardee

Kathy Schweinfurth

Olga Moss

Jeanne Jachna

Deanne Kuntz

Maria Willis

Cheiron Brandon

Amy Tsuruta

Cindy Norberg





Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, fabulous use of the wreath of joy!
SmilynStef said…
fun layering on the background
Deanne, I love how you used the manger in the center of your JOY. That really says it all - Jesus IS the center of our JOY. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us with this wonderful Reverse Confetti new release.
Blessings!
Giselle said…
I really like how you used the manager to replace the O in JOY. This is a great release!

Popular Posts