Teal and Purple Delight:

I pictured a bright happy Christmas card, so I grabbed purples and aquas - soooo pretty!!! To start my card I created the background with our new Plaid Lines Big (which I inked blended in Wisteria) and Plaid Lines Small (done in RC Aqua cardstock). I placed some polka dot paper from Darling Dots paper pad to compliment the Wisteria colour.


I layered Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cuts in a metallic gold on the aqua and wisteria coloured panels. Next I grabbed the Wreath of Joy (one of my top favourites!) and ran it through my die cut machine also in RC Aqua.


I stamped Merry & Bright Christmas bulb in Wisteria and added it between the J and Y.


Lastly I added a Seasonal Says It All sentiment on Iced Aqua cardstock and adhered it to my card along with some colour coordinating enamel dots.


  


  

 

 



Comments

Popular Posts