Surprise Reverse Confetti Mini Release:

Hello hello! We have a surprise Reverse Confetti Mini Release!!! I think you are really going to like this release because I know I LOVE it!!!


Today the team is showcasing:
Cookies & Milk



For my Cookies & Milk card:
I started by running Dark Roast cardstock through my die cut machine with the Pointed Cover Panel and added a Center Circle Cover Panel over it to create my little picnic scene from Cookies & Milk. I added some little clouds from Honey Bear. I coloured and adhered my little bear picnic with foam dots. And I was sure to give them some beautiful rosy cheeks (my favourite part of colouring!).


Lastly I added this *sweet* sentiment also from Cookies & Milk and a few black enamel dots.






Blog Hop List:




Comments

~amy~ said…
Adorable Deanne!
Denise Bryant said…
Awesome details and coloring! Love the cute Cookies & Milk scene!
JanR said…
Adorable! What a delightful scene!

Popular Posts