October RC Hop:

Good morning! It's October 8th and everything that me and my Reverse Confetti teamies have been showcasing is available now!! 


I created a couple of gift card holders using our new Gift Card Holder Cover Panel - how fun, right?!!?!?

For my coffee gift card holder:

I started by ink smooshing the background to make it look like coffee being smooshed. Can coffee even be smooshed???

I stamped a sentiment from Drink More Coffee and added red coffee cups in This & That and Winter Solstice papers.



For my Let's Get Merry gift card holder:

I started by ink blending Island Blue into clouds. I then added some sweet little trees from Cookies & Milk and paper pieced them in Fun Times.

I made a paper gift card (imagine the possibilities!) and stamped "Let's Get Merry" from Seasonal Says It All.

Lastly I added some sparkle and enamel dots. Super simple to make and give in a pinch!!!








Comments

~amy~ said…
Love them Deanne!
LIZARD said…
I don't know if coffee can ever be smooshed, but it looks good as your background on your first gift card holder! A nice touch! Super sweet GC holders for sure!

Popular Posts