RC October Mini Release:

 Today we continue with Reverse Confetti's October Mini Release.


The team is showcasing Seasonal Says It All 



and Ornament Star



For my Trick Or Treat tag:

I started by using our new Ornament Star to which I inked in Tangerine. Next I added a black star and stamped the rest of the background (the little dots) also in Ornament Star.

Next I This & That paper circle using the Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cut.

Lastly I adhered little bats from Spooktacular and a coordinating sentiment.


For my Seasonal Says It All tag:

I started by using our new Ornament Star to which I inked in RC Aqua. I then added a black star and "snowflake" extras in Midnight ink.

I coloured and adhered a pine bough from Lantern Additions with lastly a new sentiment from Seasonal Says It All.

And no tag is complete without a pretty ribbon bow!








Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, love the different tags you designed.
Denise Bryant said…
Really fun ornament ideas! LOVE the Halloween one!

Popular Posts