Reverse Confetti You Matter:



Reverse Confetti and our team are SO excited to be doing a mini August release.



Yes that is correct. YOU matter. Let's fill the world wide web with LOVE!

I started by grabbing some neutral Free Spirit paper as my background.

My next layer is Cloud White cardstock ink blended with a bit of grey. I then added the LOVE from You Matter Confetti Cuts in some bright fun inked colours: Tangerine, Wine, Lime Green and RC Aqua.

On top of all of those layers I added another layer (love me some serious layers!) of a love wins sentiment from You Matter.

And my cards are never complete until I add some embellishments - colour coordinating enamel dots will do the trick!!





And because this mini release is SO amazing, I wanted to make a second card.

I decided to grab some super pretty +almost+ pastel inks in teal, mint, purple, and pink along with GOLD. I have been redoing my craftroom in gold, so it is my go to colour at the moment :)

I started by creating my background by gold heat embossing You Matter stamps. I then ink blended RC Aqua, Seafoam and Grape Soda inks on top.

I then framed my background with gold foil and Stitched Note and Frames Confetti Cuts.

My third layer is a little panel I made by using "love" You Matter Confetti Cuts with hot pink ink. 

I adhered my panel "love" panel with dimensional foam and added one more (small) layer with an equal sign. Love DOES equal LOVE. Lastly I added a few black enamel dots to finish the card. Aren't these colours SO pretty together??!!??




Blog Hop list:



Comments

~amy~ said…
These are beautiful Deanne! You always rock the RC inks!
Kathy said…
Deanne, both a great cards, I do love what you did on 5he second with all the gold, and bright colors.

Popular Posts