Big News:

Today I am playing along with this week's Freshly Made Sketches sketch.

I saw this "celebrate" die cut in my stash and new exactly what to do!

I started by ink blending teal, hot pink, and orange.


Next I took my celebrate die and ran it through on the ink blended background, that way I could perfectly space my layered "celebrate" across of my background.


Lastly I stamped a sentiment from Reverse Confetti's OMG and added some black enamel dots.

Sketch Challenge:


Card created with:














Comments

Jen Brum said…
So gorgeous Deanne! Love that background! The colours are so fabulous! Love that big sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
~amy~ said…
Beautiful Deanne!
Cécile RIBON said…
Wow! What a so simple and yet so striking design! And what a fabulous blending job! This is definitely an awesome take on the sketch. So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Popular Posts