RC July Blog Hop:




Woot woot! Everything myself and my teamies have been posting over the last three days is available right now at the Reverse Confetti Shop!

A little something to brighten your day, indeed!

I started this rainbow card by making little strips and inking them in rainbow colours, I then ran it it through my die cutting machine with our new Pointed Cover Panel. Isn't the panel super fun? I am a sucker for stitching!!



And to keep the stitched theme going, I adhered our See Through Tag in Sand cardstock to my bottom layer. To the center I added a black heat embossed vellum butterfly from Stained Glass Butterflies.



Lastly I attached our new Three Tags with a This Says It All sentiment. And yes, the tag has a bit of stitching around the eyelet. The perfect addition to my stitched theme card!







And because there were so many AMAZING products in this new release, I wanted to make one more card!

These cacti right? So versatile! I felt my cacti needed a little "poshing" up, so I put them in gold pots - yaaaasss!!!

For the background I used our new Cross Tiles Cover Panel with ink smooshing and gold foil cardstock. 



I stamped my cacti (from Multi-Step Cacti) in RC Aqua ink and placed them in gold foil pots. I added a bit of gold string to give them even more pizzazz! I adhered the cacti to the Grid Stitched Tag to which I ombre ink blended.



Lastly I added a fun sentiment from This Says It All to a skinny banner I created.








Come join us on our blog hop~~~:



Stay safe and stay well xoxo







Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, these are beautiful. I've been loving all the gold you've been using.

Popular Posts