Reverse Confetti Day 3:


It's Day 3 of Reverse Confetti's July new release sneaky peekies!!!





Today the team is showcasing




and




When I saw this new release I pictured vellum butterflies in my head - so these whimsical cards were born!

I created my cloud background with my homemade cloud stencil. Then I added 6 white vellum heat embossed butterflies from Stained Glass Butterflies and the perfect Best Sentiments. Simple cards with lots (and lots) of fluttery goodness! I'm in love!









Blog Hop List:




Stay safe and stay well!!



Comments

Kelsey Thomas said…
I love the soft colors. :) So pretty.
~amy~ said…
Deanne, these are gorgeous! Love the vellum butterflies!
MadeByMeghanK said…
These are amazing! LOVE how you did the clouds!!!!!!!!!!!
sharon g said…
I like how you stuck to 3 colors per card. These look awesome with the white, too.
Sue D said…
Love the soft colors on these beautiful butterfly cards.
Becca Yahrling said…
I'm always a fan of white embossing. These are so very pretty!

Popular Posts