The Paper Players 337


Happy Sunday all!  I have been a bit under the weather this weekend but am feeling much better today.  Yay!





This week at The Paper Players, Claire has a fun layered SKETCH:





There are so many possibilities with this sketch!  I took it rather literally and used a flower, but you could use absolutely anything.


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  My Favorite Things Tropical Flowers, Sugarpea Designs Celebrate All The Things

Die cuts: 
 My Favorite Things Blueprints 13My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Tropical Flowers, My Favorite Things Cross-Stitch Circle STAX, My Favorite Things Vertical Stitched Strips
Frosting:  Sugarpea Designs It's A Celebration paper,  
Stampin' Up! inks, Stampin' Up! cardstock, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black



Please be sure to check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the team at The Paper Players, leave some love, and play along!!

Cheers all!



Comments

Deanne, polka dots, bright colors and layers make me smile! Your card is fabulous! Love the mix of patterns. You rocked my challenge this week! XX
Juls said…
Fab, love the layers on your card xx
Deanne your vibrant card is stunning! I love the way you co-ordinated your colours and patterned papers. Beautiful!
Michele Gross said…
Love the happy colors and patterns!
Nance Leedy said…
Love all the pretty colors and patterns on your gorgeous card! Great use of the sketch--bold and FUN!
laurie said…
So bright and fun! Love all the patterns... cute!
LeAnne said…
THis is big, bold and BEAUTIFUL! What gorgeous colors and elements you used---simply stunning!
Such an awesome colors and patterns, Deanne! Fab card!
stampwithsandy said…
Just gorgeous, Deanne! I love the bold colors and graphic images!
Jaydee said…
Deanne, I love the different papers and the fact that you kept the focal flower a plain color. It really pops off the page. Great use of the sketch
hugs
jaydee

Popular Posts