Little Miss Croghan:


As some of you may know, one of our dear friends Lesley Croghan and her husband Corey are soon to have a new addition to their family!

A HUGE thank you to Lori for throwing this blog hop.  This was seriously a lot of work for you Lori, so thank you!  We all appreciate everything you have done!!




Lesley, thank you for just being an awesome person!  Your cards have inspired me greatly.  You have been a great team mate, friend and kitty mom, and I know you will be a great baby mom too!

Congrats to you and Corey!

I of course had to use one of my favourite stamp companies for one of my favourite people =)
I did an ombre background technique, over my heat embossed stamps in a pinky purple.  I added a tag and an ombre die cut to finish it all off.


Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Beautiful Banners, Reverse Confetti Cute As A Button

Die cuts:  Reverse Confetti Tag Me
Simon Says Stamp Painted Congrats, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13

Frosting: Wow Embossing Powder Clear Gloss, Stampin' Up! inks,  Stampin' Up! cardstock



Comments

Nance said…
Awesome card, Deanne! So cool and adorable! Thanks for joining the hop and helping to surprise Lesley!
What a fun technique Deanne and such a great way to showcase your sentiment!
Lesley said…
As always your card is amazing! I adore you and your work so much! Thank you for being a part of the hop!! xo

Popular Posts