RC May New Releases:

Everything myself and my teamies have been showcasing the last three days is available in the Revere Confetti Shop!


For my The Bear up There card:

I started my galaxy background by blending Navy ink. I splattered some dark blue ink on that as well as white paint. Once it dried I ran it through with the Diagonal Stitches Cover Panel. I then adhered phrases using Letter Cuts.



Lastly I coloured and adhered this little sweetie bear from The Bear Up There on top of the words and added stars and a sparkly moon.


 



 

  


 



Blog Hop List:


Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Michelle Short

Tricia Barber

Kelly Lunceford

Lisa Henke

Amy Rohl

Deanne Kuntz

Leica Palma

Ali Farmer

Julee Tilman

Jeanne Jachna

Norine Borys

Becky Roberts

Audrey Tokach

Cheiron Brandon

Emily Leiphart

Candice Fisher

Heather Ruwe

Olga Matyushevskaya

Jenny Colacicco

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss        








Comments

~amy~ said…
super cute, love how you added the Big Love confetti cuts to your background too.
Julie W said…
OMG- the details in the background alone are fabulous-- from spatters to tone on tone letters... paired with the bear and ombre sentiment it's brilliantly done. Thanks for the inspiration!
JMN said…
This is such an adorable card you have done brilliant work.

Popular Posts