RC May New Release Day 3:

 We are continuing on with Day THREE of Reverse Confetti's May sneaky peeks!!! 



Also this month's release has a FREEBIE with purchase!


Today the team is showcasing

Punny Party

 


and

The Bear Up There


 


I made a little wavy stencil and blended Island Blue ink for an underwater scene which I ran though with our Outlined Frame Cover Panel.  I then blended Bellini ink on Stitched Note and Frames to frame my scene. I used the same technique on our new Celebrate Tag.


I coloured and adhered these CUTE little fishies from Punny Party. I also gave them google eyes - EEP! I created a tag with our FREE with purchase stamp set, Horray. Lastly I added some colour coordinated enamel dots and bits of sparkle throughout the ocean :)


 


  


  

 

Blog Hop List:

Reverse Confetti Blog

Amy Kolling

Tricia Barber

Lisa Henke

Deanne Kuntz

Leica Palma

Ali Farmer

Jeanne Jachna

Norine Borys

Audrey Tokach

Emily Leiphart

Candice Fisher

Olga Matyushevskaya

Amy Tsuruta

Olga Moss



Comments

~amy~ said…
So cute, love the colors and the googly eyes:)
LIZARD said…
EEEEP is right! This is so cute and I adore the color you used! The googly eyes are a fantastic touch. The ocean waves in the background really look great on the frame cover panel. Just FIN-tastic!
Kathy said…
What a fun card with the fishes in the ocean scene! Love the peach and blue colors you combined.
Denise Bryant said…
Awesome color combo on your pretty card! Love the sentiment and cute fish!

Popular Posts