RC March Release - Day 3:

 Hello again 'Fetti fans, we continue with Day 3 of Reverse Confetti March sneaky peeks!!! 

Today the team is showcasing

Hop Into Spring

 

and

Enchanted Garden

 

For my Enchanted Garden card:

I created a starry sky with Blueberry and RC Aqua inks. I added some stars and white droplets for those far away stars :)  I then ran that through my die cut machine with our Cloudy Day Cover Panel. I used our new Head In The Clouds Cover Panel as the frame then cut white clouds from the Cloudy Day Cover Panel for some contrast. 


I then coloured these super duper cute little fairies, added lots of sparkle to them, and adhered them to the sky. I did the same to their little bug friends. Lastly I added an Enchanted Garden sentiment and some fun enamel dots.


 

 

 

 



Blog Hop List:

Reverse Confetti Blog


Comments

~amy~ said…
so very sweet Deanne!
sharon g said…
SO CUTE! And the spots you made, sort of like fairy dust all around, and the glitter on the fairy wings, this is all just magical. I love the look.
Sue D said…
I like your cute, magical scene.
MadeByMeghanK said…
What a magical little scene!
Jean said…
Simply darling!
Denise Bryant said…
Adorable birthday with these sweet fairies! Love the cover panel and the darling scene you created!
Kathy said…
Adorable fairies, beautiful colors!
LIZARD said…
What a fab scene with those fairies flying high in the clouds! So cute and sparkly!

Popular Posts