Happy Birthday Flowers:

 


It's the first of March! Spring won't be in my backyard for another couple of months but boy am I always EXCITED for spring! If I can't have flowers in my backyard for a while then I will put them on my card!!!

For my first of many layers, I ran the Pointed Cover Panel through my die cut machine and I adhered the Stitched Note & Frame Cover Panel done in Stone cardstock to that.


I added LOTS of Bold Blooms in Bellini and Coral inks in many different depths for extra dimension (my favourite!). I also adhered some greenery in Parakeet ink.


I was going to add an Easter sentiment but started to run out of room as I added more and more blooms so I found this compact sentiment from Chalk It Up. I stamped that on a Salsa cardstock tag from Tag Duo and tucked it behind some of the flowers.


Lastly I added some colour coordinating enamel dots. Flowers, real or paper, just brighten your mood right??!!!??!!



  


 

  










Comments

Popular Posts