December Blog Hop:

Hello, hello, hello! It's the 8th of the month which means it's Reverse Confetti team blog hop!

Now I don't know about you but December really snuck up on me, I barely have enough cards to give out. So of course now I am in panic card making mode :S

For my Christmas card I start with the Double Stitch Window Cover Panel and running it through my die cut machine with Sun & Sea pattern paper.


To the window I added the Starstruck Cover Panel in Lead cardstock. I adhered some of the negative stars to my background and the others are done in a super duper sparkly silver paper, which unfortunately look white in my photos.


Next I added some blue polka dot Triangle Trees. I jazzed them up with some pretty blue coordinating gems.


Lastly I added a Seasonal Says It All sentiment. 



 



Blog Hop List:





Comments

~amy~ said…
This is so pretty Deanne!
JanR said…
So wonderful! Don't you love how camera-shy sparkle is? Loving the non-traditional colours too.

Popular Posts