Dec 11

While making this Christmas card, I had Grandma in mind. I think she's really going to like this one.

I started by grabbing Sweet as Sugar paper pad and picking a few that didn't look too busy together as I knew I wanted to use basically all pattern paper for this card. I ran one paper layer through my die cut machine using Big Polkas Cover Panel.

My next layer is a Sweet as Sugar striped paper with a Circle Rays Duo Confetti Cut. which to I added one of my favourite flowers, a Peony inked in Rose.

Lastly I stamped a Seasonal Says It All sentiment on vellum and folded it around my entire card base and added a few colour coordinating enamel dots.


 


 





Comments

Dark Warmer said…
Have you ever thought about a kitchen floor tangle for your kitchen? Despite the fact that these mats are not as well known as the cooking devices, cooking apparatuses, and food in your kitchen, they are additionally significant. These mats have numerous utilizations, and it would be silly not having them. They are made in various materials, contingent upon what you intend to utilize them for.
Read more at:
Gel Foam Kitchen Mats
https://matforkitchenfloor.com/gel-kitchen-mats/

Popular Posts