Reverse Confetti Birthday Celebrations - Blog Hop:




Woot! Everything myself and my teamies have been posting over the last three days is available right now at the Reverse Confetti Shop!

And don't forget about our gift to you!



I couldn't resist making a card with this little lady - I mean who can resist heart glasses?? I can't!!

I started my card by blending Magenta and Tangerine inks and using our new Center Circle Cover Panel over the Stitched Rays Cover Panel in Sand cardstockMy next layer is our new Inside Scallop Circle Tag, to which I blended the same inks and added this little lady. I added a dark teal ribbon and tag and viola! Fin!



And because I thought she was so cute I decided to make some Inside Scallop Circle Tags to compliment her! I basically used the same techniques as above but used our new GRL PWR Confetti Cut. I created a faux shaker card by adhering a few teal sequins inside the letters.



And the finished projects!












We have a giant birthday celebration hop! Grab a cuppa and join us!!!



Stay safe and stay well. 

Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, I ADORE this. I absolutely love the Sand, Magenta and Tangerine color trio!
Teri S. said…
You used one of my favourites from this super RC release Deanne. That is the Centre Circle Cover Plate. I really like the way you shaded it as it just added a perfect look to your darling card. Thanks.
Wow!! Some gorgeous blending with the 3 fab colors you chose!!! Am in awe of the cute tags and card!!!! Happy 7th birthday Reverse Confetti!!
Celeste Goff said…
Such fun, sassy, and empowering cards and tags!!
LIZARD said…
It looks like you on a tag! How cool and what a great idea! Even if it isn't you. :) I like the color hues you used. You go girl! Cheers! Happy Birthday to Reverse Confetti!!!!

Popular Posts