Reverse Confetti Birthday Celebrations - Day 3:





It's Day three of Reverse Confetti's June new release sneaky peekies!!!





And don't forget you get a birthday gift too because it has been #worththewait



Today the team is showcasing





and






For my Party Pals card, the card base is made up of clouds and ink blending. I created my own stencil by drawing and cutting out the cloud shape and ink blending in Island Blue. It is a technique I used years ago but stopped the last few years. I am so happy to see it becoming trendy again!



I added a rainbow, sun, and clouds from Over the Rainbow. I love me some solid die cuts!!!!!!



Lastly I coloured and adhered this cute lil purty cat to make it look like he was floating in the sky with his balloons.






I am a huge dog lover. We have three Chihuahuas and had two others that have passed away. These Corgis make me giggle, aren't they the CUTEST??!!??

For my Corgi Cuties card, I started by using the same cloud stencil that I used in my Party Pals card, but instead I ink blended with RC Aqua. I blended Grass ink for the pups to put their little bums on to.



I then coloured and adhered the four partying pups to my card base (along with some doggy essentials). 


Lastly I added some birthday festivity by adding Balloons Confetti Cuts. and a Corgi Cuties sentiment.





Blog Hop List:


Stay safe and stay well.






Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, BOTH of your cards are simply adorable!
Macimbalo said…
Such sweet cards! Love your slimline scene so much! Great new release!
Teri S. said…
I really like both of your cards Deanne. The colourful rainbow in the Party Pals really set the card off. Then of course, there is your Corgi birthday card. Oh my! I love it & having the balloons go beyond the slimline card borders makes them look like they could just float away. Thanks!
JanR said…
What super cute scenes! I especially love the first card....the cloud stencil on the die clouds is so very cool and clever!
Mary Holshouser said…
Clouds are my downfall. You did
a fantastic job with those on
your cards. Wonderful cards.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Mrsfish02 said…
Rainbows are really popular right now... Love the new corgi set so much!
Jean said…
A darling release and wonderful inspiration!

Popular Posts