May Blog Hop:



Hi all! Today we are celebrating with a Birthday Creative Blog Hop. And because it's Reverse Confetti's 7th birthday we wanted to celebrate with you - save 20% off of your next purchase by using the code RCSEVEN


I decided to make a bolder and softer version of a shaker card. Who doesn't like a good shaker card!!



For my bolder version I used the Grid Stitched Tag in This & That paper to which I applied the Celebrate Confetti Cut in Aqua cardstock. For the shaker bits, I used the snowballs from our Snowballs Cover Panel.



For mysofter version I used the Grid Stitched Tag in Sweet as Sugar paper to which I applied the Celebrate Confetti Cut in a gold cardstock. For the shaker bits, I used the hearts from our Circle of Hearts Cover Panel.




















Comments

~amy~ said…
These are beautiful Deanne! I love seeing the same design but slightly different....gorgeous.
Inking Idaho said…
Love the colors and the graphic style!
Christine said…
What amazing shake cards! A great look for teens or guys!
Your cards are SO much fun. it's always great to celebrate with Reverse Confetti.
Blessings,
Karen L
JMN said…
Love these colors, great cards.
Clipping Path said…
Belated Happy Birthday. The cards look amazing, great work.
clipping path
Davids blogs said…
These are amazing cards. did you make these?
Image editing service
Md Enamul Hoq said…
What an excellent post . I have read this blog and appreciated . Clipping Path | Drop Shadow | Image Masking Service
Edgar C. Jones said…
Really nice design. I really enjoy your article. Thanks for sharing with us...
VEHICLES IMAGE EDITING SERVICE

Popular Posts