November New Release Blog Hop:





Woot! Everything myself and my teamies have been posting over the last three days is available now at the Reverse Confetti Shop!

So my all time favourite colour is pink and I LOVE birds.. and my new favourite colour is gold. So I took all these things and made a pink and gold bird card :)

I started with this pretty pink paper from Winter Wonder which I cut to size. I used the negative space of another piece of colour coordinating Winter Wonder paper using the Warm Hugs Confetti Cuts. I framed it with gold foil paper.



Next I watercoloured my little bird friends from Birdie Buddies (with coordinating Confetti Cuts) and adhered them to my card. Bingo bango - done!










Blog List:


As always thank you for all your love and support - MWAH!



Comments

~amy~ said…
Deanne, those colors teamed up with the Gold = AMAZING.
Dear Deanne
Your bright and bold birdie card is awesome.Blessings to you and your family

Popular Posts