Merry Monday 274:



 Happy Monday!  
This week at Merry Monday, Nina would like us to use snow on our Christmas card:




I made a shaker card. They make me so happy!!  
I created this little scene modeled after our navy blue home. I also added a chimney using the little door die =)




 Stamps: My Favorite Things Globe Sentiments
Die cuts: My Favorite Things Snow Globe, My Favorite Things Scenic Snow Globe
Extras: Lawn Fawn paper, Reverse Confetti Midnight ink



  As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!


Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations






Comments

Jacqueline said…
Beautiful card, so creative!
Darling snowglobe, Deanne! Just love the beads for the shaker and how you stitched the border on the card bottom!!
stampwithsandy said…
This is adorable!!! I love the beads as your shaker element!
Unknown said…
Deanne,
This is so adorable I love the color combo as well and the elements you used for the snow is fabulous. Have a great week.
JoAnn said…
Love your cute navy house and how you added the chimney. A great shaker card and great color combo.
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card, I love the shaker you created and the stitched piece on the bottom is a perfect addition.
Linda said…
Deanne, what a sweet shaker card with the cute little winter scene. ave a great week.
Susan Joyce said…
Love your style Deanne such a wonderful design, love the shaker element with the beads.
Marcia Hill said…
Awwwwww...what a sweet, sweet little scene you've created Nina and a shaker card to boot! Love the stitching too! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)
Adore this wintry scene, Deanne! So crisp and stunning.
JD/ Jill said…
This is so cute and well done. Great shaker card!
AlisonC said…
Very clever and very sweet. :)

Popular Posts