JANUARY RC SFYTT:





Hi everyone!  As my life slowly gets back to normal after "the flu" (da da daaaaa), I am still trying to catch up.  I was finally able to take down all of my Christmas decorations and tree and do laundry.  I never thought I would be so excited to do laundry again but it feels so nice to get back to life!!



Today I am showing you my version of Reverse Confetti's JANUARY Sketch For You To Try!!




I felt so well that I "tackled" a shaker card. I had been hoarding the shaker hearts from another project and knew I wanted to go gold, mint, and navy - swoon!! That part was easy!




I created the shaker panel using Fa La La Confetti Cuts and added a pretty minty paper behind it.



Lastly I added a white heat embossed sentiment from Heart Filled Sentiments.

























Comments

~amy~ said…
Love your fun shaker card Deanne!

Popular Posts