Moose Wonderful:

Happy Sunday all!  Can you believe we are plucking away into December already!?!?!!  So exciting!

I spent the day cleaning my craftroom, then I sat down and made another Christmas card.  The best way to spend a Sunday afternoon if you ask me!




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Merry Christmoose
Die cuts: 
Reverse Confetti Merry Christmoose, Reverse Confetti Tag Me, Reverse Confetti Circles n' Scallops, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips

Frosting:   Reverse Confetti Very Merry paper, Tsukineko Versafine Onyx Black, Artist's Loft Necessities Watercolour Pan, Tim Holtz Waterbrush, Canson XL Watercolor paper




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



Reverse Confetti




















Sunday Stamps






















Simon Says Stamp














Comments

Annette Elliott said…
Your moose Christmas card is adorable. Fabulous coloring and such a bright and cheery feel. Thanks so much for playing along at Sunday Stamps! again this week! :) I need to clean my craft room!
Gayatri said…
Bright and Cheerful. Wonderful card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx
Leena Girsa said…
What a fabulously adorable Christmas card! I love those sweet moose and the fun sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week.
Jeanne J. said…
Eek! This is the cutest! I love those rosy cheeks on the Christmoose and gosh.. those red ornaments look like candy for my eyes! Wonderful!

Popular Posts