Thanks 2016:


'Tis the last day of 2016!  I am excited to ring in the new year at home with the ones I love - my husband and dogs.  Certainly nothing fancy, but a nice quiet evening at home =)

I felt a thank you card was the perfect way to bid adieu to 2016!!  I was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's blog post of Stretching Your Supplies:  Dies using an inlayed die technique.



Card Ingredients:Stamps:  Reverse Confetti Class Act
Die cuts:  Simon Says Stamp Painted Thanks,
 Reverse Confetti Tag Me, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips
Frosting:  Bo Bunny Souvenir paper

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Freshly Made Sketches







Just Add Ink
(navy, note paper)











Simon Says Stamp
(anything goes)

















Comments

Lin said…
Love this happy design, Deanne! Lots of bright happy colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! Happy New Year!
Nikki Spencer said…
Love it Deanne! Such a bright cheery card and the inlaid diecut looks so effective! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.
Christine Blain said…
Such a bright, fun card, Deanne - love it. The inlaid sentiment looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.
Karren said…
Fabulous card, Deanne! Your inlaid thanks is perfect and the colors and patterns you've chosen work so well together. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Popular Posts