Lattes All Around:


Happy Sunday all!!~!  I have been enjoying the long weekend in the craftroom.  I dusted off my paints and did a little bit of splattering today - so fun!  I need to do this more often!




Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  SugarPea Designs Espresso Yourself
Die cuts:  SugarPea Designs Coffee Words, SugarPea Designs Coffee To Go Cup, SugarPea Designs Gift Tag, My Favorite Things Blueprints 13, My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Horizontal Stitched Strips
Frosting:  Artist's Loft Necessities Watercolour Pan, BasicGrey Hipster Paper Pad


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

The Challenge





















Virginia's View





















Comments

~amy~ said…
Oh I love this Deanne!
Virginia L. said…
SO cool and artsy! I really love the seemingly random watercolor background with your theme! Beautifully done, Deanne! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Spray, Mist & Splatter” Challenge! FABULOUS!
Lesley said…
So absolutely fabulous my friend!
Gaylynn said…
Love the coffee theme. :)
Kristie W. said…
Fun card! Love the watercolored background and the striped tops on the coffee cups!
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous artsy card Deanne, I love the watercolour background.
Rachel Bergfeld said…
This is such a fun card! I'm a sucker for coffee cards!
Nance said…
Fabulous card, Deanne! Love the splattered cups! Thanks for playing The Challenge!

Popular Posts