Sparkle Love:


Happy Sunday all!  As I have said before, I have been spending all weekend in the craft room.  I need a little crafting R and R.  Please feel free to skip my blabbing, it seemed to have gotten a bit out of control =)

I would like to say that the card I am sharing with you was a snap to put together.  But I started this about five hours ago. I knew I wanted something a bit unique and also make my background so I pulled out all of my My Favorite Things goodies and started racking my brain.  

I came up with placing all my little stitched squares together on an angle.  I had planned to leave everything pristine white as I felt I could easily ruin it (it took a while to place everything!).  But alas, I grabbed some ink and a paint brush and thought to myself...  hmmmm, what to do.  

Unfortunately I dropped that same inked paint brush onto the beautiful white paper and watched it roll down the whole front of the card.  I nearly had a heart attack.  The good news is that I only got ink on the hearts.  So I saw that as some kind of sign and I watercoloured the hearts.



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo, Canson XL Watercolor paper
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 13, 
My Favorite Things Die-namics Horizontal Stitched Strips
Stamps - My Favorite Things DC You Were Meant To Sparkle
Inks - 
Stampin' Up! Melon MamboStampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Up! Pool Party, Stampin' Up! Pink PirouetteVersafine Onyx Black
Others - Stampendous! Kaleidoscope embossing powder, Doodlebug Winter Glossy Sprinkles



I created this card for the following challenges:


My Favorite Things
















MFT Color Challenge







Thanks for the visit and enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!  Cheers all!

Comments

Popular Posts