FUSION - Back to School:

Happy Thursday all!

We have a new FUSION challenge for you - enjoy and have fun!!!!!  We have some GREAT challenges for you this Fall and Winter, I can't wait to see all the creations =)





PROCEDURES:

1. Play with just the sketch challenge.
2. Play with just the inspiration photo challenge.
3. Or you can create FUSION by combining BOTH challenges into one card.
4. Use the challenge graphic and link back to Fusion in your post.
5. Please read the other considerations on the Our Rules Page before playing along.



I was inspired by the sketch and I did try to take elements from the inspiration photo, but for reals, I wouldn't know what to do with an actually "back to school" card so I went with a birthday theme =)


Card ingredients to come - I promise!  My husband is requesting a date and I can't disappoint him =)  ETA:  Just email me if you need to know anything.


Don't forget you can check out the rest of the team's creations.  Just click on their names below:











Comments

Julia Aston said…
A wonderful mix of patterns and die cuts Deanne! Julia xx
Dotty Jo said…
Totally gorgeous, Jo x
sandie said…
Love the mix of patterns and those adorable enamel dots, enjoy your date x
Jeanne J. said…
I love all the layers here Deanne! The blue just pops with the grey. Love the dots and the little inverted tab!
Lyndal said…
Fabulous layers Deanne!
SmilynStef said…
Love all of the faux stitching ... such fun colors too.
SPECTACULAR bits of blue in this light LUSH lovely card!! Love it Deanne!!!!
be-still my heart, love this graphic desing!

Popular Posts