Nailed It:

Happy Monday all!

You know that "once in a blue moon" moment when you feel you've nailed it?  I am talking about creating something that you've thought to yourself:  this is what was in my head!

Well it happens to me maybe twice a year, so when "it" happens, I am over the moon!  And yes, this is my "it" card =)

I masked my flowers to create a group and then painted the blooms with inks and a wet paintbrush.  I then did a quick spritz with my water bottle to give it more movement.



Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder, Canson XL Watercolor paper
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 2
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp Best Mom EverMy Favorite Things LJD Pretty Poppies
Inks - Stampin' Up! Wisteria Wonder, Stampin' Up! Blushing Bride, Stampin' Up! So SaffronVersaMark Watermark
Others - Tsukineko Clear embossing powder


I created this card for the following challenges:

CAS(E) this Sketch














CAS Colours & Sketches







Happy Little Stampers











Thanks for the visit!  Cheers to you all!!!




Comments

Loll said…
Beautifully done Deanne. This is definitely an "it" card! Great job with masking and I love the soft colours and flow of your watercolouring. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.
Hannelie said…
Wow! A beautiful card Deanne ! I love the soft dreamy colors... and yes isn't that the most wonderful moment! Love it when that happens. Also love it when you join Case this sketch!
Jane said…
Definitely an 'it' moment! Your card is so so gorgeous. Thanks for using the colours and sharing at CC&S.
~amy~ said…
this is gorgeous!
Annette said…
It's gorgeous Deanne. I know what you mean. I call it 'the warm and fuzzies'!! And you should definitely feel them with this card.
Bonnie said…
I know just what you mean Deanne! It rarely happens like we think! This is gorgeous! Beautiful flowers and perfectly masked! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers!
Karren said…
Oh yeah, you nailed it! This is awesome!
Patricia Hays said…
WOW! The watercoloring is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing your stunning card with us at CC&S. I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge! :)
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, this is gorgeous!
*Vicki* said…
You certainly have nailed this!! Absolutely gorgeous!! ;)
Absolutely stunning, Deanne! Love your masked flowers and soft touch of water coloring! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers!
Deepti said…
Oh my your card is gorgeous ! Love the way you colored :)

Popular Posts