Embellies:

A real quick post here as I am cutting it close with one of the challenges I wanted to enter.  Time flies!

I wish I could take the bow and pin off of this card but alas - I glued it on REAL good.  So it stays =)


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight, Stampin' Up! Bermuda Bay, Canson XL Watercolor paper
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20, MFT Die-namics Blueprints 13, Reverse Confetti Petals 'n Posies Confetti Cuts, Reverse Confetti Beautiful Banners Confetti Cuts, Reverse Confetti Straight Stripes Pretty Panels Confetti Cuts
Stamps - Reverse Confetti Beautiful Banners
Inks - 
Versafine Onyx Black
Others - American Crafts twineStudio Calico clothespin
Doodlebug Beetle Black Sprinkles, My Favorite Things Polka Dot stencilRanger Texture Paste



I made this card for the following challenges:

Pinterest Inspired Challenge













Virginia's View Challenge













As You See It Challenge














Okay, that is it for me tonight - cheers all!!!!



Comments

Hannelie said…
So pretty! (Pin and bow included ;)
Heather Cooper said…
I love the bow and pin, Deanne! And all the great textures and colours! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us at As You See It Challenges this week!
Virginia L. said…
Love everything about your card. The color combo took me right to your post...Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “All Things Embellished” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!
lostinpaper said…
Oh WOW! Gorgeous take on the Pin inspiration!
~amy~ said…
deanna! I LOVE how you were inspired....you absolutely rocked the Pinterest Inspired Challenge!!! Love how you managed all the white space.
PiecesbyEmily said…
WOW look at those gorgeous layers and colors! LOVE LOVE it! Thanks for joining us at Pinterest Inspired Challenge! Hope to see you again!
This card is stunning!!! STUNNING! I LOVE the different textures on the different white pieces to differentiate them from one another, as well as the super smooth of the enamel dots to the rough of the twine. Seriously such a great card! Thanks for playing along with the AYSI Challenge this week! I hope you'll join us this week - the new challenge (a color challenge) is already up this morning!
Julia Aston said…
Wonderful layering design - love the looped thread and splash of bright flowers!
Totally Charming Deanne!
Leigh Penner said…
Fabulous card! I love all of the layering!
SewPaperPaint said…
Fantastic, love the simplicity and layering!
Isha Gupta said…
Love the layering, and your use of embellishments. The twine looks awesome and create movement too:) Thanks for joining us at Virginia's View challenge.

Popular Posts