CTS Guest Designer:



Good morning all!  I have been so excited to share my news with you all, I was the winner at CAS(E) this Sketch #90 (with this lil number)!!!  Which in it's self is pretty darn exciting, but as a winner, I was asked to be a guest designer for this week's sketch - skwwwweeeeee!

Isn't N@ Ali's CTS #96 super fantastic!?!?!?!?!?



I started with some of my favourite watercolour paper by Strathmore (140lbs - so nice and heavy!!).  Now of course I didn't do a watercolour technique, but I just love using this paper for any paper crafting.  I paired it was some Doodlebug Santa Express paper, added a Paper Smooches sentiment in Onyx Black VersaFine, and finished it off with American Crafts twine, Studio Calico enamel dots, and Doodlebug Beetle Black sequins.  Oh, and I can't forget the Double Edge Scallop Reverse Confetti Cut border and my little cork arrows (which I punched out with a friends punch, but can't remember the name of the punch)!


2014 Christmas Card Count = 41




Don't forget to see all the talented peeps over at CAS(E) this Sketch! Always inspirational!!


Have a great day - cheers!!!



Photobucket




Comments

Leigh Penner said…
Congratulations on guest designing for CTS! Your card is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!
Katie Melhus said…
Congrats! Look like this beauty is another winner - what a great card for your DT spot, love it!!
Dotty Jo said…
Excellent, I love it! Jo x
Anonymous said…
Great fun card. Karen x
~amy~ said…
yahoooo...congrats!
darling card Deanne!
I Card Everyone said…
Deanne, I'm so happy for you... your card is adorable - loving the peek of patterned paper!
=] Michele
Jean said…
Great combination of elements!!
Lesley said…
Congrats on being a guestie at CTS!!! So excited to see your cute card!!! Love it!
Chrissy Larson said…
AMAZING! I love this card and it was SO great having you as a guest designer! Thanks!

Popular Posts