10.18.14:


Good evening all!  I have to keep this short and sweet as I have a date with my husband, so I must blog and run!!

I started with some of my favourite Reverse Confetti cuts and banner stamp, Doodlebug Santa Express paper, stamped a Paper Smooches sentiment in Onyx Black VersaFine, and finished it off with some Freckled Fawn, Doodlebug and Studio Calico enamel dots.

I knew the MFT Die-Namics LLD Notepad would be the perfect complement to the sketch, filled it with Darice sequins, and added some vellum for the window.


2014 Christmas Card Count = 43




I created this card for the following challenges:

Addicted to CAS


Freshly Made Sketches


Enjoy your weekend - cheers!


Photobucket

Comments

Linda Callahan said…
This is adorable......so,festive! Love the shaker box! Thanks for joining us at FMS!
Harriet Skelly said…
I love that you used a shaker card for the FMS! Great use of the vellum too. Thanks for playing with us at ATCAS!
Becca Cruger said…
Wow! I love the die cuts you've used here.
Lisa Lara said…
Beautiful Deanne. Love how you used the sequins.
Cindy Lovell said…
WOW,this card is perfect!! I love the shaker and the dotted paper!! Awesome!
Thank you so much for joining us az FMS!!
sandie said…
Love the stripped background and fab way to use vellum x
Anonymous said…
Fabulous card love how you used the vellum and the gorgeous design. thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie
Jen Timko said…
Just fantastic, Deanne!! Love your details and that shaker is awesome!
Jen Brum said…
Beautiful card Deanne! Love that little shaker box and those enamel dots! Super fun! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Popular Posts