That's a Whole Lotta Sparkle:


Oh me, oh my!  I am terribly busy.  Busy, busy, busy!  But it is that time of the year - hustling and bustling.  It's the only time of year I don't mind being worn ragged :)

This week's challenge at Papercraft Star is Christmas Trees.  We are open for one week so you have plenty of time to join us.  The wonderful thing about our challenge is you can use any medium you would like! 

  Please pop by the blog and check out the rest of my amazing teamie's creations - you will be blown away by the talent :)

I dusted off an old stamp set and brought out my gems.  I am quite pleased how it turned out - lots of glittery goodness.

Card Ingredients:  Hero Arts Merriest Wishes stamps, Craftsmart Black ink, Recollections gems, K&Co paper, DCWV and Recollections cardstock, Celebrate It ribbon.  Tools:  EK Success corner punch.

I made this card for the following challenges:  Ribbon Carousel - holidays with ribbon, Sweet Stamps - sparkle and bling, Stamping Sensations - treemendous.

And since we are talking Christmas trees - here is my home, complete with our new 10 foot tree and 4 foot wreath:


Have a wonderful day and thanks for the visit.

Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
Love your card...awesome use of the bling!

What a wonderful home you have!!!! It's gorgeous Deanne!
Ros Crawford said…
Love your glittery tree ... perfectly done ... and your real tree is stunning ... as is your home ... TFS I love to see where people live ...
Sylvia said…
Fabulous card, Deanne, love all the jewels! Your home and tree are lovely as well. How lucky we all are to have beautiful things to enjoy every day. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Annette said…
Deanne, your tree is just amazing, as is your wreath. Can I move in with you???
LOVE IT !!
Annette
xx
Jingle said…
Oh, wow! I absolutely LOVE the tree on the card and I absolutely LOVE the tree in your house! Beautiful!
pinky said…
Amazing card Deanne, love all the sparkle, perfect for our challenge. Your home tree looks amazing! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky
Lynne said…
I love how you decorated the tree with gems, on your card. And your house Xmas decorating is gorgeous and breath taking. Love it.........
Unknown said…
Love your card and Cristmas tree!
Brilliant!
brenda said…
Such an effective Christmas tree on your elegant card Deanne.

Thanks so much sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge month.

B x
Lynne K said…
What a great card! Such a striking design. And your Christmas tree and wreath are stunning! Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

Lynne
Like the gem embellishing on your Christmas tree. I host a wkly challenge at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations in which this wk the challenge is Christmas Tree. Membership in MFP is free. Please join, enter & let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
MFP SS Hostess
StephC said…
Another fabulous Christmas Card! Love the CAS look to it. Your tree is gorgeous as well! Love it!
Sleepy Stamper said…
Love the bling on this card! Your tree is so lovely. So when can you come re-decorate my tree LOL!

Hugs,
Anitra
Tracy said…
Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x
Francesca said…
beautiful, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Popular Posts