Merry Monday 253:





Happy Monday all!  I hope the weekend was good to you!  I spent the weekend crafting and preparing for surgery tomorrow.  I will still be around, but will need a few days to recover.  Nothing serious, just an elective surgery.

This week at Merry Monday, Linda would like us to create a BEAR on our Christmas card:




I used one of my favourite Christmas sets from Simon Says Stamp in red, grey, and green.



Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas 
Die cuts:  Simon Says Stamp Magical Christmas,
 My Favorite Things Blueprints 20, My Favorite Things Blueprints 2
Frosting:  Stampin' Up! cardstockStampin' Up! ink





As always, do not forget to check out the rest of my teamies' fantastic creations at Merry Monday and come play along too!!!

Looking for more Christmas inspiration??  Come visit our Pinterest page:  Merry Monday Design Team Christmas Card Creations





Comments

Linda said…
Lovely card Deanne with your colors. Hope you have a great week.
JanR said…
Wonderful card! I'm loving all the layers. Hope all goes well and your recovery is smooth sailing.
Marcia Hill said…
FABULOUS card Deanne! I have looked at that stamp set SO many times and debated on whether or not I NEEDED it...think it NEEDS to go in the cart!! Your card is CAS perfection...love it! Hope you heal quickly from your surgery and are able to enjoy the rest of the week!! :0)
Love this Deanne - simple but really effective with the layering and I love the way the sentiment is on the bear. Hope your surgery goes well - best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Fantastic color combo, Deanne - just love what you did with that fab SSS set!!
PS - best of luck with surgery & happy healing!!
Notes by Nina said…
Fabulous card Deanne, I love the layers.
Susan Joyce said…
Love your bear image Deanne, lovely Christmas card.

Popular Posts