Gold Sparkle:

Happy Monday evening all!  It is a holiday Monday here so I was able to do a little extra crafting today =)

Now yes I know CAS cards don't contain a lot of layers, but I just had to use my favourite stitched panels.  I just *HAD* too (small addiction here).


Ingredients:
Cardstock - Canson XL Watercolor paper
Dies - My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 20My Favorite Things Die-namics Blueprints 24
Stamps - My Favorite Things DC You Were Meant To Sparkle
Others - My Favorite Things Polka Dot stencil, Bo Bunny Gold Glitter paste, Stampendous! Gold embossing powder



I created this card for the following challenge:

Happy Little Stampers













Well that is it for me tonight.  Thanks for stopping by and cheers to you all!!!






Comments

Neets B said…
Just gorgeous, love that gold glitter paste against your crisp white layers. I too would be addicted if I had all those frame dies!
Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers, Anita x
Dotty Jo said…
So crisp and beautiful, Jo x
I love white on white Deanne and coupled with gold, it's sheer . . . class! TFS. Have a lovely day! Hazel xx
Loll said…
So pretty with the dots of gold glittery goodness. And your stitched and scalloped layers are so pretty. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.
Bonnie said…
Love the stitching and the scallops! And that sparkle is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers!
Mimi said…
This card definitely caught my eye... I love the glittery polka-dots SO MUCH!
Karen Dunbrook said…
such a fun card....love the gold with the white...elegant too..
Chrissie said…
All those frames are the perfect backdrop for all those beautifully glittery spots
Super card!
Thanks so much for your contribution to our masking challenge!
Chrissie
Happy Little Stampers

Popular Posts