Happy Happy:

Good morning all! If you've been looking for me and I'm not around it's because I've been trying to get some of my "real" stuff done.  You know, real life stuff.

This week's inspiration photo challenge at Papercraft Star is:

My inspiration:  fruity colours of the oranges and strawberries, bright/cheerful, strawberries

I won't tell you how long this card took me to make, nothing seemed to be going my way but I am happy I kept with it.  In the end, it was just what I was hoping for :)


Card Ingredients:  JustRite Birthday Vintage Labels Four stamps, Stampin' Up! Purely Pomegranate ink, American Crafts and Recollections cardstock, EP and Recollections papers, Celebrate It ribbon, Celebrate It pom poms, Recollections gems, Wild Orchard flowers, Copic marker (Orange).   Tools:  sewing machine, JustRite Custom Vintage Labels Four dies, Fresh Fruit Shapeabilities.

I made this card for the following challenges:  Really Reasonable Ribbon - spots and ribbon, Songbird - fruit, JustRite Friday Challenge - sketch: 


Don't forget to check out the rest of my teamie's beautiful creations:
  and Sue!
 
 
Photobucket

Comments

~amy~ said…
super PRETTY!!!
Oh my goodness. What a cute and happy card! The pom pom trim is just too fun!

Glad you stuck with the card...it looks great!
Jingle said…
This is BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely LOVE the colors and how you used them!
Sleepy Stamper said…
Deanne this is just stunning! I love the bright colors and I love how you tied that bow! My bows never come out looking that good. Beautiful card:=)
Hugs,
Anitra
Sheri said…
OHHH! I LOVE this one! That orange really pops! Thanks for using JustRite in your challenge piece ;-)
Chris said…
You were so right to stick with it! The finished card is gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges!
Chris
x
Sue Lelli said…
Just GORGEOUS, Deanne! LOVE your perfect bow and the sentimentfocal point! So many really PRETTY details!
Sue Lelli said…
Just GORGEOUS, Deanne! LOVE your perfect bow and the sentimentfocal point! So many really PRETTY details!
Larissa Heskett said…
Such a BEAUTIFUL CARD!! I LOVE your take on this weeks Sketch Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
Unknown said…
Beautiful. I love the colors and the pom pom trim.
Ros Crawford said…
In the end you created something amazingly beautiful!! This is stunning Deanne ... I do hope your little dog gets better real soon ... thinking of you
Angi Barrs said…
Gorgeous color & design!
Annette said…
Gorgeous card, and I love your trademark stitching.
Hugs
Annette
xx
Kristi said…
Pure gorgeousness!! I ADORE this!
Deanne, this project is stunning and the citris colors are beautiful! Great inspiration! Thanks so much for joining us at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!
Hugs,
Tammy Louise
DT
♥Jan♥ said…
This is so beautiful, I cannot imagine where it gave you issues !! Wow. I love that you chose the colors for this challenge. Wonderful all the way around ! (and now I am going to go make some choc covered strawberries, yum) Hugs ! -J-
Marge said…
I had this picked as a Winner the moment I saw it -- WOW and I TOTALLY NEED this stamp set and dies!!!

Popular Posts