10.14.2009

I can still see pictures of you..

Happy Wednesday!! Half way through the week!!!

Tonight's challenge: Mojo Monday has another challenge this week.

Week 108:

This is for a couple that are getting married on Halloween:



That's the bride, isn't she radiant? :)


Card Ingredients:
K&Co Halloween and Recollections Monkey paper; Recollections cardstock; Recollections Halloween pearls and pompom fringe; me and my BIG ideas gems; Offray ribbon; wood skulls.

Happy Wednesday! Hope you all are staying out of trouble ;)
Photobucket

13 comments:

DottyJo said...

Fabulous, fun card - love that blushing (?) bride! Jo x

Sweet Momiji said...

LOL!! That is just too great! I LOVE the bride and groom!! ;)

Lynda said...

This has got to be the whackiest and most fun wedding card I have EVER seen. They will love it. You are so clever Deanne.

Love Lynda xxx

Jamie Lane said...

I love the wood skulls! This is just the cutest!

Derek said...

This card rocks - It reminds me of Tim Burton characters...

Jingle said...

This is such a fun card! I love that the elements are wood! *They are wood, aren't they? LOL!)

Tanya Rudd said...

Simply amazing! Love the entire card. Layout, colours and all!

Roxanne McCleary said...

That's awesome! The couple are going to love it!

Brenda said...

What a fun card! The wedding is going to be a blast!!!Awesome job!
hugs
Brenda

Deanne said...

Great card Deanne! Perfect for a Halloween wedding! Love those skulls! And the paper is awesome!

xx-Deanne

itsabrt said...

This card is freaking amazing seriously Amazing!!! Beth aka BR-T

Biscuitlid said...

I think this is the best wedding card I've ever seen, reminds me a bit of the Christmas card I made for my hubby when we first got married, I used and image from the nightmare before christmas!

Victoria
x

Allison said...

This is the cutest card I have EVER SEEN!!! I absolutely love it!