RC July New Release - Day 3:

It's Day 3 of Reverse Confetti July sneaky peeks!!! 



Today my teamies and myself are showcasing

Hummingbird

 


and 

Oceans of Love

 


For my Hummingbird card:

I started with a white card base to which I added our new Circle of Waves that I adhered at different depths for some visual interest. I created a simple cloud sky blending RC Aqua ink and my trusty homemade cloud stencil. I coloured the Hummingbirds and adhered them with foam adhesive.


I created this card for my Grandma as she loves hummingbirds. Since her favourite colour is purple, I added accents in this colour with a twine bow, purple hearts (from You Confetti Cuts), and purple flowers. Lastly I stamped a sentiment from Chalk It Up.



  


  


For my Oceans of Love card:

The minute I decide a card gets googly eyes, I know it's going to be a fun one! I started by blending RC Aqua ink onto our brand new Stitched Pinwheel Cover Panel and arranged as my base layer. I blended Bumblebee ink on our Stitched Note and Frames Cover Panel.


Next I coloured and added all these beautiful underwater sea creatures from Oceans of Love. Lastly I added a Layered XOXO sentiment, colour coordinated sequins and lots of googly eyes :)



 


  


 

Blog Hop List:









Comments

Carmela said…
Deanne, these are wonderful cards! I love the soft colors on the card with the birds and your design on the sea creatures card. Fabulous!!
~amy~ said…
I always love all your details, these are fabulous.
Wendy said…
Wow, just amazing!
Mary Holshouser said…
Beautiful coloring with the
hummingbirds. The cluds
are fantastic. Love the
swirl in the nautical card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot0com
Denise Bryant said…
I love the way you used these new dies! The Circle of Waves behind the hummingbirds looks beautiful! Love the soft colors you used on this card! Your Oceans of Love card is just adorable with these cute sea creatures! So fun with the googly eyes!
sharon g said…
I love the purple flower on the hummingbird card. This whole card is so sweet!!
Roxy T said…
The stenciled clouds on top of the Circle Wave die is awesome looking. Great idea.
Amanda Wilcox said…
Wonderful designs and such happy cards!
Alexandra Y said…
Super pretty! I love the color combination on the first card.

Popular Posts