June 3:

I decided it was time to start making some Father's Day cards. June really snuck up on me!

I used lots of pattern on this one but kept the colour palette to three colours as to not get too busy!

I started with Winter Solstice pattern paper as my first layer framed by Stitched Note & Frames Cover Panel. Next I paired Free Spirit pattern paper with Square & Circle Frame, which I foam adhered to my card base for LOTS of dimension. To this I attached our Happy Confetti Cuts in RC Aqua cardstock.


I added some celebration Balloons in Free Spirit and Winter Solstice papers.


Lastly I blended Avocado ink on Letter Cuts to spell out DAD DAY. My letter placing looked off to me so I added an exclamation point adapting an "I" to a "!". I also added a few colour coordinated enamel dots to finish off Happy Dad Day card :)



 

 


  






Comments

Popular Posts