April RC Creative Blog Hop:

Hello, hello, hello! It's the 8th of the month which means it's Reverse Confetti team blog hop!


Our snow has almost finally melted and I can't wait to see bright sunshiny skies with rainbow clouds - that IS a thing right??!!

I layered lots of beautiful clouds in Salsa, Rose, Tangerine, Bumblebee, Avocado, and RC Aqua cardstocks using our Head In The Clouds Cover Panel and framed them in the same cover panel in Polar White cardstock. I also added a few extra clouds using the Cloudy Day Cover Panel.


Next I coloured this pair of cutie bunnies from Rain or Shine in pink and gave them little pink pom pom tails - squeee! I added a sentiment from This Says it All and adhered lots and lots of colour coordinating enamel dots - double squeeee!!!!!



 


 

 


 


 


 






Comments

Lisa H. said…
So fantastic. Love the rainbow clouds!
~amy~ said…
Such a FUN design. Love the rainbow of clouds!

Popular Posts