XOXO:

The most recent Revere Confetti release have been jam packed with fun, love, and Valentines.  I have said it before and I will say it again, I am a ridiculously slow crafter. These Layered XOXO Confetti Cuts make crafting a breeze!

I ran hot pink Winter Wonder paper with our new Outlined Frame Cover Panel through my die cut machine.


I added a stitched rectangle panel in coordinating Winter Wonder paper. I then added a Stone Cardstock Grid Stitched Tag.  


I then foam dot adhered Sand Cardstock with Layered XOXO Confetti Cuts.


Lastly I created a little Rose Cardstock banner and stamped a Words of Love sentiment (I LOVE this sentiment -- it's MY favourite!). Oh and of course some colour coordinating enamel dots to finish it all off!!




 


  




I would like to add this to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp - Something New!




Comments

Popular Posts