March RC New Release - Day 3:


It's Day three of Reverse Confetti's March new release sneaky peekies!!!




Today the team is showcasing

Spring Bunnies



Chalk It Up


 and

School Days



I love making tags! And these new Scallop Window Tags make it just that more fun!

I started by blending RC Aqua and Grass inks. I added these super cute bunnies from Spring Bunnies playing outdoors.



Lastly I added bright yellow ribbon and a Spring Bunnies sentiment.






-----------------------------------------------------------

For my next set of tags I blended Grass and Iced Aqua inks. I created some clouds by making a super easy cloud stencil with a pencil and scissors :)



I added some little creatures from Chalk It Up and lastly some green ribbon and gold twine.





Blog Hop List:













Comments

Sue D said…
I like these cute and colorful tags you created.
Kathy said…
Fantastic tags, so much cuteness in a little space. Their bright ribbons are just right!
~amy~ said…
Deanne, these are wonderful!!!
MadeByMeghanK said…
Oh these tags are soooo cute! Great job with the critters!
Denise Bryant said…
Darling tags with awesome coloring! These critters are just too cute! Love them!
BeverlyBL said…
I love your bright, cheerful tags. Just beautiful.
Linda Hahn said…
What cute Easter tags! I love the way you colored the bunnies and the bear.

Popular Posts