RC Happy Fall-idays Day 3:



Happy Fallidays everyone!

Today Reverse Confetti is celebrating DAY 3 of our 3 day blog hop and 15% off sale!!!



Today I decided to make Christmas treat bags that hold gift cards.

I gold embossed my background pattern using the Pattern Builder and created the holder using the Bags & Tags Creator.
 



I added gold embossed Sentimental Christmas and a gold Dashed Line Tag. I then punched a whole in the bag for the ribbon, bells, and tags to attach too.



I inked around the Holly Christmas Cuts with Lime ink.
Lastly I added some gift cards into the gift packs. How adorable!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
Blog Hop List




We hope you enjoy our hop and enjoy doing a little Reverse Confetti shopping!! Don't forget today is the last of the sale.











Comments

~amy~ said…
super ADORABLE! Love the gold with Lime Green!
Mary Holshouser said…
The bags are beautiful.
Love all of the gold.
Anyone receiving one of these
presents will be thrilled.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Popular Posts