Miss You:




Hi all! I am still down from my hip surgery but not completely out. It does take about three days to complete a card but it is so good for my heart.


I am excited about this card because it is happy and cheerful - just what I need in life at the moment!

I created my background by first smooshing Piggy Bank, Brick, and Peach inks and then running it through with the Triangles panel.



I then used Piggy Bank and Peach ink blending on the layered tags and my favourite little coffee cups.



Lastly I added a Bitty Banner sentiment and foliage.












 I have created this card for the following challenge:

















Comments

JanR said…
This is so lovely, Deanne! I adore the background and those paper pieced cups. Sending you warm thoughts for your recovery.
Wanda Cullen said…
Deanne, this is so gorgeous and you have such amazing attention to detail! Wish you a very speedy recovery from your surgery! Hope to see you again in the Throwdown gallery!

Kathy said…

These cards are so lovely! TY for the inspiration! These colors are great.

Popular Posts